Conference update due to COVID-19
It is with regret that last night the ANZONA Committee was forced to change the dates of the ANZONA Adelaide 2020 Conference in response to the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation, and the current indefinite government ban in place on meetings & travel etc.
The safety of our members & community is of utmost importance in the context of the limitations on travel going forward which would affect the number of delegates attending. With such tricky times and uncertainty going forward at the moment, and no doubt a very busy winter ahead for all in healthcare, we feel this course of action is necessary.
As a result we have postponed the conference and rebooked at Hilton Hotel Adelaide for Wednesday 27th to Friday 29th October 2021. We hope that you are able to join us.
Stay safe everyone. Don’t be backward in accepting the help from people in the wider community who want to show their support for our nurses at this time. Please don’t wait until you are exhausted to accept it. You may have seen the links on Facebook ‘Adopt a Healthcare Worker’ page. People really want to help - even if it’s coffees, pizzas or chocolate to show their appreciation.
Wishing good health to you, your family and friends too.
Anita on behalf of
Wendy Duperouzel, ANZONA President
Larissa Bailey, SAON President
Conference Convenor, ANZONA Adelaide 2021
- Provide continuing education and open discussion related to current practice, trends, and evidence based orthopaedic healthcare.
- Create an environment that fosters discussion amongst participants on current and future orthopaedic innovations.
- Encourage growth of knowledge through dissemination of clinical research findings and developments in orthopaedic education.
- Share experiences, knowledge and ideas.
Who will attend?
- Registered and enrolled nurses
- Nursing leaders and managers
- Nurse practitioners
- Nursing students
- Academics and researchers
- Allied health professionals
- Medical representatives and suppliers
- Clinicians in orthopaedic settings
Abstracts Submission Open: February 2021
Abstracts Submission Close: 10th May 2021
Registrations Open: 1st June 2021
Early Bird Registration Close: 13th September 2021
Email Organiser & Venue Location Map
For any queries about the ANZONA 2021 Conference please email the Conference Organisers below and one of the Team members will get back to you.
Hilton Adelaide Hotel
233 VICTORIA SQUARE
South Australia Australia 5000
Seed Events Team